Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A country you´d like to visit

Since that  i´m a little girl, my only wish was travel for all world... i excited the idea for know different people, different culture, but the most exciting idea its take my camera and travel for different places, i wanna visit : Morocco, USA, Colombia, London, Germany, Egypt.... i wanna take a shot about everything... in Morocco i wanna talk with the people,  wanna learn about the food, religion, dancing... this dance is incredible, i wanna take a thousand shots and learned too. in U.S.A i wanna know everyplace, but first i wanna go to Orlando Florida, because Disney is in that place..and know it is my dream child. I wanna travel to San Andres that is a island in Colombia, that could be amazing... it's doesn't matter the place... the only thing that is important is learn.. learn about people... about places, about cultures, about food, about smells... The only thing i'm completely sure its when the moment comes, i will have my camera ready :)



4 comments:

  1. Your camera is always ready!! I hope you do all of that trips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that places are a dream! I hope you can go everywhere you want and proposed! See you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess everyone wanted to have the opportunity to travel the world, learn new things actually gives you more perspective for life.
    I hope you can realize your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the most important thing is to learn about the culture, the way the people live, what they eat so you can really know how is the life in every part of the world, and of course, you´ll have your camera to take it with you :)

    ReplyDelete