Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The best concert ever ❤

In my life i went to many concerts, when I a had 15 years old my first concert  was to Avril Lavigne, she is my favorite artist, I know everything about her, i had every cd`s, I have every songs in mi iPod, I have millions of pictures in my room, when i was 12 years she became in my favority artist, when I was 14 years I try to ride in skate, bur the only thing that i got was so many scars in my arms  But also i like others artists and I went to really amazing concert like Lady gaga and Britney spears`s, also I went to Babasonicos, evanescence, Miley cyrus concerts.... But without a doubt the best concert I had enjoyed was the last one, was in may 9 this year, and it was an Avril Lavigne concert. It was in Movistar Arena, and was completely amazing because I was on the first lines and I was so closed to her, I took so many photos with my camera and I sang every song, the concerts to last 90 minutes.




3 comments:

  1. The best is stand near the stage! Nice artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She´s such a wonderful artist, I like her songs too. So good you really enjoyed it. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear friend, I know you enojyed this concert more than anyone! Love you

    ReplyDelete